STAAD stands for Structural Analysis And Design. STAAD.Pro software is widely used in analyzing and designing structures – buildings, bridges, towers, transportation, industrial and utility structures. Designs can involve building structures including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles; and building materials like steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel.
- Time Duration: 2 Days Workshop
- Timeline: 10th-12th March 2023
What you will learn?
Students are introduced to the concepts of structure modelling, analysis, design and documentation. This course offers hands-on exercises representing real-world structural design scenarios.
Days of Workshop
Hours Of Support
Perks and Benefits
1. Free Exhibit passes.
2. Certificate from IIT Bhubaneswar.
3. Discount on starnite passes.
4. Summer internhip opportunities.
1. Introduction to STAAD PRO
2. General Features of STAAD PRO
3. Introduction to Structural Analysis
4. Role of Structural Analysis in Civil Engineering Projects
5. Classification of Structures
6. Analytical Models
7. Analysis of Continuous Beams
8. Analysis of Plane Truss
9. Analysis of Portal Frame
10. Modelling of 3D Portal Frame from 2D Portal Frame
For more information and complete syllabus, please download the pdf from above