Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Machine learning is the subfield of computer science that, according to Arthur Samuel, gives "computers the ability to learn without being explicitly programmed." Samuel, an American pioneer in the field of computer gaming and artificial intelligence, coined the term "machine learning" in 1959 while at IBM.
- Time Duration: 2 Days Workshop
- Timeline: 10th-12th March 2023
What you will learn?
The idea behind the training is to develop an interest among upcoming engineers by giving them knowledge of various technologies with the basic building of concepts along with integration with realtime problem solutions. Apart from all these our trainers will also share the experiences of various projects which they had done in past and some of their current projects.
Days of Workshop
Hours Of Support
1. Introduction to Machine Learning
2. Applications of Machine Learning
3. Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
4. Database Mining & Machine Learning
5. Supervised Learning Introduction & Examples
6. Unsupervised Learning Introduction & Examples
7. Linear Regression & implementation
8. Introduction to Gradient Descent Algorithm
9. Python Scripting
10. Importing & Exporting Training Data
For more information and complete syllabus, please download the pdf from above