ON-NET - SHUTTER
Have you ever captured a good photo...?
“A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” ― Eudora Welty
The photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.
WISSENAIRE’22 provides all the photographers out there, a platform to prove yourself.
1. Photos should be submitted through email:
firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as “Shutter –
2. Provide your Facebook profile link in the mail for further judging process.
3. The Photographs must meet the Photograph Requirements, described below.
Rules & Regulations
1. Photographs must not have previously been submitted in any
competition and/or won an award or prize of any kind.
2. Photograph must be an original work that does not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
3. Photograph must not be or include content which is derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging or contains any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person.
4. Photographs must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwisein violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, provincial or local laws and regulations in any state where the Photographs were created.
5. Photographs must not refer to any person, group or organization without their written permission.
For more information, please download the pdf from above
1. Members of Clix – The Photography Society of IIT Bhubaneswar will
evaluate and attribute a score to each entrant’s photograph based
upon the below-listed criteria.
2. How original are the Photographs?
3. How creative are the Photographs?
This is an online event in which participants should submit photographs taken by them.
Cash prize up to 3000/- INR.
1. Each photo should have a caption.
2. Photos should be taken using a camera of 3MP or more
3. Indication of specifications of photos is not mandatory.
4. Post Processing is allowed and if done, should send the original images too. Entries will not be accepted if submitted via other means.
5. Last date of submission is 30th March 2022.