ON-NET - SHERLOCK
“A creative mind will discover new things”. “The criminal is the creative artist; the detective is the only critic.” From the Adventures of Sherlock Holmes to the Hardy boys, crime and detective novels have always enthralled us in the process, inspiring many to dream of becoming a crime solver. Here comes the Wissenaire’22 with the perfect stage for all those passionate about crime solving. Remember reading the stories or watching films about Hercules Poirot or Sherlock Holmes and complicated murder cases that alwaysmanaged to amaze us with their endings.
Rules & Regulations
1. The writing should not exceed 2000 words.
2. Participants should submit it by mailing to email@example.com with the subject of mail as “Sherlock – Registration Id”.
3. Last date for submitting is 30th March 2022.
4. Results will be declared shortly after the submission date.
1. Wealthy, unmarried Anne Lamont is murdered, and she leaves her
entire fortune to a man she met two weeks before, putting suspicion
squarely on him. Detective Arnold thinks the man is innocent. He has
a week to make his case before this goes before a jury. But when he
digs into Anne’s background, he finds the sweet oldmatron wasn’t at
all what she seemed.
2. Imagine that you are that detective, how are you going to solve the case and ensure righteousnessfor the murdered lady. This plot should contain usage of sophisticated technology and betrayal. It must answer questions like, why that lady gave all her property to a not well-known man. Add as much twist and mystery as you can.
1. Literature, Creativity will be given major priority in judging.
2. Decision of the team Wissenaire isfinal.