EXECUTIVE-SUITE - PIONEER'S PLAN
“Good fortune is what happens when opportunity meets with planning.”
― Thomas Edison
An amazingly different idea can often lead to an innovation and revolution. Start-ups have this extraordinary power to turn commoners to billionaires. A very usual idea with planning and execution can turn the tables Planning shows an amazing way to serve and leave an impact on the world you live in. This event provides many opportunities to students for fulfilling their dreams. Participants get a chance to present their ideas in front of experienced people which will play a vital role in developing your skills and grow as an individual. So, all the planners out there, what are you all waiting for?
This event has two rounds, the qualifying round and the finale,
which will be conducted in online mode.
1. The participants are supposed to submit an abstract of their business plan to email@example.com (for details about the abstract see below).
2. A confirmation mail will be sent to the participants eligible for the 2nd round.
1. Teams finalized for the 2nd round would have to give a Verbal Business Plan Presentation.
2. The use of all types of media presentation tools is highly suggested for this round.
3. The presentation time should not exceed 15 minutes.
Rules & Regulations
1. Each team must have two or three members.
2. Team members are allowed to be from different institutes.
3. There is no limit on the number of entries per university/college/organization.
4. A participant cannot be a part of two ormore teams.
5. The submission for round 1 isto be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title as “PIONEERS PLAN – Registration ID”.
6. Round 2 will be conducted in MS teams where participants are supposed to present their business plan and present it by sharing the monitor screen.
7. Judge’s decision would be the final one.
8. In case of any problem, Team Wissenaire’s ultimate decision will be considered.
9. Last date of abstract submission is 30th March 2022.
For all the details of what your abstract business plan should include, please download the pdf from above