COLLOQUIA - CIVIL
"The true sign of intelligence is not Knowledge but Imagination" – Albert Einstein. Here is an opportunity for you to show your imagination power by coming up with new innovative ideas. So here we present you an opportunity to manifest your innovative ideas before the esteemed judges and inquisitive audience at one of the most awaited tech-fest of east India - colloquia, the power point presentation event of Wissenaire’22. It is a one of the greatest platforms that brings together all the talented thinkers around the country to present, discuss and develop their skills. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity and reserve your seat for a technical evening to express and explore yourself. And let your imagination find solutions to advance technology for humanity.
1. Participants have to mail the PowerPoint presentation files selecting their topic of interest provided in the list of domains.
2. Participants should submit their PowerPoint presentation files to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of mail as “Colloquia Civil – Registration Id”.
3. Complete details of all participants, taking part in the presentation, should be mentioned in the submission.
4. Specify topic of the presentation as the heading of the submission
5. Last date for submission is 30th March 2022.
On the basis of the submissions we receive, respective teams will be selected, purely based on the 1st round, for the final demonstration. This round will be online mode and will take place in MS teams. A confirmation mail will be sent to the selected teams, to take part in the event during Wissenaire 2022.
Wissenaire'21 Domains (for reference)
• Microbial fuel cells
• Bio Hydrogen Production
• Green Building
• Advanced and sustainable construction material
• Earthquake resistant design
• Civil Engineering Design in smart cities
• New developments in concrete technology
• Soil structure and interaction
• Flexibility, adaptation and knowledge to survive during disaster
• Perpetual pavements
• Structural health monitoring
• Precast construction
• Foundation Engineering
• Energy Related Structure
• Space making in architecture
• Urban space design
• Infrastructural efficiency
• Social Infrastructure and its role in space making
• Non-motorized transits
• Smart transits system
• Heat Island
• Affordable Housing
• Recycling of construction material
• Sustainable road, infrastructure development
• Traffic congestion
• Road safety
• Sustainable building materials
1. The presentation will be judged on the basis of their innovation,
in depth knowledge of the field and presentation skills. 20%
weightage will be given to the participants who present along with
the working/representative model.
2. In case of any discrepancy, the decision made by the judge is final.
3. Participation certificate will be given to everyone and certificate of excellence will be given to all the finalists
1. Presentation should not exceed 15 minutes.
2. The maximum time allotted for single presentation is 12 minutes, followed by a queries section for 3 minutes.
3. Presentation crossing the allotted time, damages the score.
4. Plagiarism is not encouraged.
5. Presentation will be done via MS teams
1. Maximum number of participants in the team should not exceed 3.
2. No participant can take part in more than one team.
3. Each participant should have their respective college ID proof.
4. It is not obligatory that the participants forming a team should be from the same college.
5. There’s no restriction for count of teams from same college.